Junior ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Support Analyst
Responsible for ensuring that the customers Oracle ERP modules are serviced by the Symatrix managed service team, via case management, as well as providing a high level of customer service to the customer and internal stakeholders.
You will be a key contact for the customer to support the raising and triage of cases (incidents, requests for fulfilment, events, problems, and change), the capture and logging of key information and the initial assessment of the incident. The key objective of this role is to work towards case closure for all cases; it is expected that this will be with the support of the team during the training plan, but that an increased % of cases can be closed by this role over a period of time.
As this is a junior role, suitable training will be provided to upskill on the Oracle application and ITIL. The career path for this role would be to naturally move into a Support Analyst or Business Analyst role. Other progression routes are available.
Main duties and responsibilities
In addition to the above overall responsibilities, you will:
- Build relationships across the customers business
- Answer and respond to customer calls, emails, and cases
- Communicate clearly with clients in assessing their case
- Support the customer through troubleshooting and knowledgebase procedures
- Continually review case queues, SLAs, and responses to ensure we are providing the highest levels of customer service
- Provide MI (Management Information) to both external and internal customers
- Continual learning and development; working with your line manager to ensure an appropriate and timely training plan is agreed, in place and being worked to
- Report on customer SLAs
- Attend both internal and external meetings, and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner
- Experience in an accounting or finance function (finance assistant, finance administrator, trainee accountant, bookkeeper)
- Experience of working across multiple functions (e.g. order processing, imports / exports, exchange rates, inventory control, accounts receivable (invoice matching), accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, cash management, credit management, VAT (Value Added Tax) returns)
- Strong customer service skills preferably with call centre or Service Desk experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to document and absorb information quickly
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure
- Oracle ERP experience
- Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) experience
- Salesforce experience
- Degree in finance, statistics, economics, or business administration
- AAT or ACCA qualification
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an already well established and growing company, with individual growth potential and development. If you are interested in hearing more, please apply to the below email address
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.