Junior Oracle Cloud Managed Service Consultant
London or Cheltenham
Responsible for ensuring that the customers Oracle ERP and HCM modules are supported and tested by the Symatrix managed service team, via case management, as well as providing a high level of customer service to the customer and internal stakeholders.
From a support perspective, you will be a key contact for the customer to support the raising and triage of cases (incidents, requests for fulfilment, events, problems, and change), the capture and logging of key information, the initial assessment of the incident and where appropriate the fixing of the cases.
Your testing responsibilities will include running of automated test scripts, performing, and documenting manual testing activities and outcomes, and incident management of any testing issues.
As this is a junior role, suitable training will be provided to upskill on the Oracle Cloud application and ITIL. The career path for this role would be to naturally move into a Support Consultant or Test Consultant role. Other progression routes are available.
In addition to the above overall responsibilities, you will:
- Build relationships across the customers business
- Answer and respond to customer calls, emails and cases
- Communicate clearly with clients in assessing their case
- Support the customer through troubleshooting and knowledgebase procedures
- Resolve customers solution issues
- Continually review case queues, SLAs and responses to ensure we are providing the highest levels of customer service
- Run automated test scripts and perform manual testing activities following documented scripts
- Provide MI to both external and internal customers
- Continual learning and development; working with your line manager to ensure an appropriate and timely training plan is agreed, in place and being worked to
- Report on customer SLAs
- Attend both internal and external meetings, and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner
- Security Clearance IS required for this role (you are not required to have this now, but you should ensure that you are happy to go through security clearance, including but not limited to being UK citizen with a minimum of 10 years residence in the UK. Please familiarise yourself with eligibility criteria prior to applying)
- Please note that this role is a fully on-site position in London or Cheltenham and NOT a Hybrid/Home-Working role
- Experience in a HR, payroll, recruitment, accounting or finance function (HR finance assistant, finance administrator, trainee accountant, bookkeeper)
- Experience of working across multiple functions (e.g. order processing, imports / exports, exchange rates, inventory control, accounts receivable (invoice matching), accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, cash management, credit management, VAT returns)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to document and absorb information quickly
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure
- Oracle ERP experience
- Oracle HCM experience
- Salesforce experience
- Degree in finance, statistics, economics, or business administration
- AAT or ACCA qualification
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional five holiday days, birthday as additional holiday after two years’ service, eye tests, private health care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you are a strong Oracle professional searching for a new opportunity, then please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.