Lead Oracle Cloud HR & Talent/ ORC Consultant
Having delivered multiple successful Oracle HCM Cloud projects and with lots more coming up on the horizon, we are looking for a Lead Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant who will be responsible for leading the successful design, implementation, and support of HCM Cloud solutions for a range of clients.
This is an opportunity for an experienced HCM system professional, to develop your career in an area that is seeing considerable market demand now.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for taking a lead functional consultant role in Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Liaising with major stakeholders, delivery teams, support teams, 3rd parties both external and internal
- Establishing strong and effective relationships with the clients’ project teams
- Shaping major HCM assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones, and timescales with the Symmetrix delivery manager and client
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to determine process pain points and diagnose how HCM Cloud can provide value and Return on Investment.
- Creating well-structured and accurate deliverables for application configuration, data migration, testing plans, and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer
- Designing, building, testing, and delivering Oracle Cloud HR and talent
- Supporting the project through user testing and going live, and the transition to the Symmetrix or other client/3rd party support teams
- Managing other functional consultants’ project/assignment delivery, delegating and tracking work, supporting and guiding them as needed
- Assisting the Symmetrix sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
- Strong Client Facing / Consultancy experience
- Proven, full lifecycle implementation experience in delivering Oracle-based HCM solutions to medium and large enterprise clients
- Excellent knowledge and implementation experience of Oracle HCM Cloud, including Oracle recruiting cloud and at least one of the following: Core HR, Profile Management (Talent Profile), Performance & Goals Management, Talent Review, Succession Planning, Cloud Learning, HR Helpdesk, Benefits, Compensation, Absence Management, and Time & Labour
- Experience in Applications Security, Approvals, and HCM Experience Design Studio functionality and configuration
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organized and structured in approach
- Excellent client management skills
- Willingness to travel and be away from home
- The UK based
- Able to obtain SC level clearance
- Knowledge and implementation experience of the following: Oracle Digital Assistant, Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (Taleo Recruit), Alerts Composer, Reporting/BI tools (OTBI / BI Publisher)
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Experience in responding to ITT/RFPs
- Current SC level clearance
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday given as additional holiday day after two years’ service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, pension, bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities
Right fit for you, please send your application to Carlton James email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.