Lead Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant
Having delivered multiple successful Oracle HCM / Payroll Cloud projects and with lots more coming up on the horizon, we are looking for a strong Lead Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant who will be responsible for the successful design, delivery and support of Payroll Cloud solutions for a range of clients. This is an opportunity for you, an experienced Payroll systems professional, to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable market demand at the moment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for taking a Lead Functional Consultant role in Oracle HCM / Payroll Cloud Projects
- Liaising with stakeholders, delivery teams, support teams, 3rd parties both external and internal
- Establishing strong and effective relationships with the clients’ project teams
- Shaping major Payroll assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit and value-add
- Reviewing quarterly patch release documentation and conducting impact analysis
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the project delivery manager and client
- Provide solutions that take account of complex payroll calculations and calendars
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to determine process pain points and diagnose how Oracle Cloud Absence Management, Time & Labour and Payroll can be enhanced to provide value and Return on Investment
- Creating well-structured and accurate deliverables for application configuration, data migration, testing plans and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer
- Designing, building, testing and implementing Oracle Cloud Absence, Time & Labour and Payroll
- Providing regular Functional support to the Data Migration team throughout the project
- Supporting projects through user testing and go live and the transition of deliverables to other client/3rd party support teams
- Coordinating with other Consultants’ project/assignment delivery within a wider programme
- Assisting the Symatrix sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
- Strong Client Facing / Consultancy experience
- Excellent knowledge and full lifecycle implementation experience of Oracle Cloud in Payroll and Absence Management
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Cloud in Time & Labour (OTL)
- Excellent knowledge of designing and configuring of Oracle Cloud Payroll solutions involving payroll elements, fast formula, pension schemes and absence schemes.
- Excellent up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislative requirements including PAYE and NI, Pensions Automatic Enrolment, Salary Sacrifice, statutory absence payments and RTI.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Willingness to travel and be away from home
- UK based
- Eligible to obtain SC level clearance
- Experience working in a public sector environment
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM in Core HR
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Cloud data upload tooling such as HCM Data Loader (HDL) and Spreadsheet Loader (HSDL)
- Strong Commercial awareness
- Experience working in an environment alongside other Oracle Cloud products such as: Service Cloud (CX), Talent Management, ERP (Finance & Procurement), Planning & Budgeting (EPM)
- Knowledge and implementation experience of the following: Oracle Digital Assistant, Approvals, Oracle Guided Learning, Alerts Composer, Reporting/BI tools (OTBI / BI Publisher)
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Experience of responding to ITT/RFPs
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
We foster a friendly, professional, hardworking environment where people have the opportunity to grow and develop.
We look after our employees, actively encouraging their involvement and input into key business decisions, which is a key factor in moving Symatrix forward.
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday as additional holiday after two years’ service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you are a strong Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant at a Lead level, or looking to move into a Lead role and you are searching for a new opportunity, then please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.