Lead Oracle Cloud Technical Consultant (OIC / SOA)
You will provide Oracle Technical Consultancy to a broad range of Client and will be covering the entire suite of Oracle Cloud products and associated technology components. The purpose of this role is to provide professional, effective, and efficient Technical Consultancy to our Clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
- A variety of Integration work, including using either Oracle OIC or SOA (or both potentially, if you know both and are involved in multiple Projects)
- Identifying and documenting business requirements
- Designing and developing solutions to meet the Clients’ requirement
- Supporting the Client through the Project life cycle
- Assist the Sales Team in pre-sales activities and tender response
- Establish strong an effective relationship with the Client Project Teams
- To work as part of a wider Team, supporting colleagues where necessary
- To be responsible for identifying gaps and training needs and for undertaking training and personal development/mentoring, to meet business needs
- Strong Oracle HCM/ERP Cloud Technical experience
- This role requires good knowledge of either Oracle OIC (Oracle integration Cloud) or Oracle SOA (Service Orientated Architecture), or both if you have both
- UK based (mostly Home/Hybrid), but with some work on Client sites where necessary.
- ELIGIBILITY for UK Government Security Clearance at SC level (SC is not required before applying but you must be able to meet the eligibility requirements for Clearance)
- Good consulting experience providing technical solutions on the Oracle Cloud platform
Experience in the following on the Oracle Cloud in a consultancy environment:
- Data Migration - HDL/FBDi/Other loaders
- Integration - HCM Extract/BI Publisher/REST/SOAP/OIC/SOA
- Reporting - OTBI/OAS/BI Publisher
- Well organised and structured in approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
If you are a strong Oracle professional, searching for a new opportunity, please send your application to Carlton James, Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.