Management Accountant (Part Time)
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
Working as part of the team responsible for maintaining an accurate and efficient Accounting function.
To be flexible in your duties whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy at all times.
Be an advocate of our core values; Passion and Positivity, Honesty and Integrity, Accountability, Excellence, Customer Focus, Collaboration
- Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- To control all prepayments and accruals monthly
- Reconciling all balance sheet items on a monthly basis
- Maintaining and reconciling all ledgers on a monthly basis
- Maintain and reconciling of Fixed Asset register
- Prepare monthly KPIs
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- To assist in the preparation of the Year End Audit File
- Liaise with Auditors throughout Audit process
- To assist with Research & Development claims
- Raise sales invoices using the Kimble project accounting system.
- Credit Control, chasing debts, ensuring all customers’ accounts are settled within our terms
- To enter bank payments and receipts on a daily basis and keep cash flow forecast up to date
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- To account for purchase invoices in the correct month and prepare any journals necessary
- Review and Process Expense Claims weekly
- To assist with all aspects of Kimble project accounting
- Assist with monthly Payroll
- Drafting of Contractor contracts
- Review of weekly Timesheets
WHO ARE YOU?
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Willing to work closely within our growing team.
- Have an aptitude for figures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good organisation and administrative skills.
- Be accurate and proficient in all tasks.
- Able to communicate effectively with suppliers and customers.
- Capable of meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Sage accounting and payroll software
- Knowledge of Kimble PSA
- Knowledge of GDPR / IR35
We are an Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud platinum partner with some of the best Oracle Cloud talent delivering enterprise Cloud projects for our clients.
This is an exciting time for Symatrix, with our continued growth we are recruiting across all areas of the business.
We like to reward our loyal and hardworking colleagues, preferring to promote from within and offer you the opportunity to take another step up the ladder.
We are also proud of the culture we have built here at Symatrix and it is important to us you feel part of the team. To do this we have many events and socials that we organise throughout the year and ensure we communicate throughout the business so EVERYONE feels a part of the Symatrix family!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU IN RETURN?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and see what 2021 has to bring!
If you feel this role is of interest and a rewarding, thriving and supportive environment is what you are looking for in your next career move then please get in touch with your details and CV:
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.