New Business Sales
This role is critical to the continued success of Symatrix and will focus on expanding opportunities for Consulting projects, Managed Services and BPO to the users of Oracle Cloud and E-Business suite across the UK. This role will have a particular emphasis on building and winning Oracle ERP opportunities.
Within the Managed Service scope, we also offer a BPO Payroll services that enables clients to implement and deliver operationally efficient Payroll functions / services and for Symatrix to them overlay their Payroll Professionals to deliver the service.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Primary objective is to sell Symatrix Managed Services and Consulting projects to both Oracle E-Business and Cloud ERP customers
- Exceed sales targets by owning, driving and winning opportunities across Oracle’s extensive customer base
- Own and manage the end –to-end sales process to deliver against a range of performance metrics
- Seek and engage prospect organisations by positioning our offerings and solutions, challenging the prospect by leading with Oracle experience, business cases, references and insight from the marketplace, including analysts, partners and other influencers
- Foster strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Generate leads through the client qualification process
- Report accurately on sales pipeline to meet sales objectives
- Management of a formal bidding cycle – PQQ, RFP, ITT, -coordinating and completing the documentation with support from Symatrix and Oracle resources, as well as the discovery / Q&A phases
- Supporting and delivering marketing activities such as client seminars, breakfast briefings and the creation of Symatrix collateral
- Identify market opportunities for new and existing Symatrix services, through market knowledge obtained from industry awareness, client engagement and Oracle relationships
- Identify, clarify and understanding the personal and business drivers in opportunities
- Work with the Oracle Sales and Customer Success teams to agree the relationship mapping between Symatrix and the client and Oracle, to ensure multi-level relationships and coverage within the account
- Strong experience of selling ERP solutions and services
- Demonstrable track record of sales achievement in previous sales roles
- Previous evidence of building strong relationships with the prospect / customer community
- Strong sales questioning and solution design techniques
- Knowledge of the ERP marketplace
- Able to build rapport and trust with clients, colleagues, and partners
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of building and contributing to business cases
- Sales methodologies and techniques
- A string knowledge of IT project implementation methodologies
- Experience of selling support or payroll outsourcing in the HCM market
- Strong track record of selling Cloud-based applications from within a major software vendor or niche provider
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
Right fit for you, please send your application to Chantel Heesen firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.