Oracle APPS Service Delivery Manager
Responsible for ensuring that the Oracle ERP/HCM modules are supported and serviced by the Symatrix managed service team, as well as providing a high level of customer service to the customer, providing day to day management of the operation, continuous improvement of service delivery and associated processes, including incident management, service request fulfilment, event management, problem management and change management.
You will manage the relationship between the customer and Symatrix and will be responsible for reporting the performance of the service and highlighting opportunities for improvement.
A key deliverable of the role will be a CSIP (Continuous Service Improvement Plan)
Main duties and responsibilities
In addition to the above overall responsibilities you will:
- Build relationships across the customers business
- Serve as an internal point of escalation for resolution of operational issues
- Be the single point of contact for critical technical issues
- Embrace the customers business functional and technical objectives, develop action plans to implement them and engage internal functional and technical teams for execution via change management
- Ensure that the service team consistently delivers, and the customer consistently receives the contracted service and support
- Communicate operational changes to the business
- Oversee and/or escalate Incident tickets
- Oversee and/or escalate problem tickets
- Ensure RCA is completed
- Lead or participate in major incidents by collaborating with operational resources and the client team, to ensure critical business processes are returned to service
- Report on customer SLAs
- Build, maintain and manage service schedules, including change bundles, environment plans, test plans and any additional plans required to support the system and service
- Participate in the definition of operational processes and procedures as required
- Ensure that internal process and controls are followed e.g. CAB, QA
- To work closely with the Symatrix Account Director to ensure that a clear roadmap is defined and planned
- Oracle ERP experience
- ITIL Practitioner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Enthusiastic self starter
- Ability to manage demanding customer requests in a fast paced agile environment
- Technical management/leadership from a service delivery perspective
- Ability to translate information into familiar customer language in an Oracle ERP/HCM Support environment
- Hold people accountable for their commitments
- Organised with strong planning skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop and recommend solutions for problems/issues
- Oracle HCM experience
- Salesforce experience
- ITIL Expert or Master
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an already well established and growing company, with individual growth potential and development. If you are interested in hearing more, please contact Carlton James, Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.