Oracle Cloud ERP Consultant
The Symatrix Consulting team provides full lifecycle project deliver to a broad range of external clients, covering the entire suite of Oracle ERP products, including core Finance (Fusion and E-Business), Procurement as well as Core HR and Payroll.
WHAT'S THE JOB?
The purpose of this role is to provide professional, cost effective expertise in the delivery of Cloud ERP projects. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle of a project from initial requirements gathering through configuration, testing and transition into production and then early life support
- Provide functional consulting expertise and lead client workshops in the area of Oracle Cloud Finance modules (GL, AP, AR, Cash Mgmt, Assets)
- Work as part of a team on the end to end project delivery lifecycle including start-up, discovery, deliver, transition and realisation phases.
- Provide SME input to the sales team as part of bid management process for new ERP opportunities
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle
- Management of testing and implementation lifecycles, through to go live, and client signoff
- Act as mentor in the development of junior team members in area of Cloud ERP
- To be aware of latest functionality developments, identifying potential configuration opportunities that would benefit our customers
- To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal development to meet business needs.
- To fulfil, on occasions, other reasonable duties which may be required to be undertaken in the support arm of Symatrix, in order to meet business and customer needs.
- Strong Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience or Oracle ERP Support experience (modules GL, AP, AR, Cash Mgmt, Assets)
- Knowledge of end to end process flows including record-to-report, invoice-to-cash, acquire-to-retire, procure-to-pay
- Knowledge of current UK legislation
- SQL and BI skills
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer delivery
- Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the business
- A positive “can do” approach
- Ability to work in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
- Good problem solving skills
- Additional experience in working with one of the following ERP modules: Procurement, Sourcing, Projects or Grants management
- Experience of public sector as well as private sector implementations of Oracle ERP
- Oracle R12.2 E-Business suite knowledge for ERP.
We are an Oracle HCM and ERP Cloud platinum partner with some of the best Oracle Cloud talent delivering enterprise Cloud projects for our clients.
This is an exciting time for Symatrix, with our continued growth we are recruiting across all areas of the business.
We like to reward our loyal and hardworking colleagues, preferring to promote from within and offer you the opportunity to take another step up the ladder.
We are also proud of the culture we have built here at Symatrix and it is important to us you feel part of the team. To do this we have many events and socials that we organise throughout the year and ensure we communicate throughout the business so EVERYONE feels a part of the Symatrix family!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU IN RETURN?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
So, if this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch and see what 2021 has to bring!
If you feel this role is of interest and a rewarding, thriving and supportive environment is what you are looking for in your next career move then please get in touch with your details and CV:
Recruitment Acquisition Manager
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.