Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant
Due to our recent growth and exposure with Oracle HCM Cloud projects, we are looking for an Oracle Payroll Cloud Consultant who will be responsible for leading the successful Design, Implementation and Support over a range of Oracle Cloud clients. This is an opportunity for an experienced HCM system professional to develop your career in an area which is seeing considerable growth.
Main duties and responsibilities
- A functional consultant role in Oracle HCM Cloud projects and building trusted client relationships.
- Liaising with major stakeholders, delivery teams, support teams, 3rd parties both external and internal.
- Shaping major HCM and payroll assignments that are aimed at achieving demonstrable business benefit.
- Conducting discovery sessions with clients to determine process pain points and diagnose how Cloud Payroll can provide value and ROI.
- Documenting requirements, business processes, application configurations, data migrations, testing plans and other artefacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Agreeing objectives, outputs, milestones and timescales with the client.
- Supporting the client through testing and go live.
- Supporting the transition to the Symatrix support team.
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses.
- Establish a strong and effective relationship with the client project teams.
- Creating well-structured & accurate deliverables.
- Strong Client Facing / Consultancy experience.
- Proven experience of delivering and / or supporting Oracle based HCM solutions to clients.
- Excellent knowledge of designing and configuring of the Oracle Payroll solutions including; payroll elements, fast formula, pension schemes, absence schemes.
- Excellent knowledge of UK payroll legislative requirements including; PAYE and NI, Pensions Automatic Enrolment, Salary Sacrifice, statutory absence payments and RTI.
- Knowledge of the following functional areas; Core HR, Absence Management and Self Service.
- Full lifecycle implementation experience.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well organised and structured in approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent client management skills.
- Willingness to travel and be away from home.
- UK based.
- Knowledge of HCM Cloud Payroll advantageous
- Knowledge of the following functional areas; Compensation, Benefits, Time and Labour
- Technical skills including SQL and PLSQL
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Experience of responding to ITT/RFPs
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
We foster a friendly, professional, hardworking environment where people have the opportunity to grow and develop.
We look after our employees, actively encouraging their involvement and input into key business decisions, which is a key factor in moving Symatrix forward.
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday given as additional holiday day after two years’ service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
Send your CV in to our experienced Talent Acquisition Team, using: email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.