PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
This role is to work with a broad spectrum of clients to understand their business to identify and configure PeopleSoft HRMS solutions. Ensuring the projects are delivered to time and budget and that the client becomes a positive reference site. Where requirements can only be met with bespoke customisation, working closely with technical resources to identify options and cost-effective solutions. Developing comprehensive documentation to support all the work.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working with the client to identify and document business requirements
- Designing and configuring PeopleSoft HCM solution to meet the client’s requirements
- Design the functional solution for the client and ensure best practice approaches, tools and templates are used, and manage the technical team to deliver
- Fully document all solutions developed
- Supporting the client through testing and go live
- Supporting the transition to the Symatrix support team
- Assist the sales team in pre-sales activities and tender responses
- Establish strong and effective relationships with the client project teams
- Identify further sales opportunities during the project
- Support the wider consultancy team
- Stay up to date with the Oracle PeopleSoft roadmap, new functionality and maintenance releases
- Deliver knowledge transfer to clients
- From time to time to undertake root cause analysis of client issues raised, apply fix as necessary and manage through to resolution
- Managing expectations with the client through change and/or issue lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM suite
- Global Payroll experience is a must
- Full lifecycle implementation experience in v9.1 and/or v9.2
- Expert in multiple PeopleSoft HCM modules
- Working knowledge of ‘Fluid UI’ and recent PeopleSoft function enhancements
- Excellent presentation skills
- Takes ownership and accountability of the work they do
- Ability to work across multiple clients and/or deliverables
- Well organised and structured in approach
- Demonstrates tenacity to overcome challenges and see an issue or piece of work through to the end
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Willingness to travel and be away from home
- UK based
- PeopleSoft Global Payroll experience
- Experience of integrating PeopleSoft with external 3rd party applications
- Supporting pre-sales activities
- Experience of responding to ITT/RFPs
- Project Management experience
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
As well as your annual salary we also offer the following; Bonus, Group Life Cover, Pension Contribution 5%, Healthcare, Cycle to Work Scheme, 25 days holidays, 5 days holiday buy back a year and your birthday off after 2 years’ service.
Right fit for you, please send your application to Chantel Heesen firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.