Senior Oracle Cloud ERP Application Support Consultant
The Symatrix ERP application support team provides applications support to a broad range of external clients, covering the entire suite including Oracle Financials, Procurement, Projects and Supply Chain Management. Symatrix supports both Oracle eBusiness Suite and Oracle Cloud Applications.
The main purpose of this role is to provide professional, effective and efficient support to Oracle clients with Financial and Procurement modules to ensure that the Symatrix team maintains a high level of service and meets each client’s Service Level Agreements and expectations
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide reactive support for the Oracle Financial and Procurement application suite by telephone, online case portal and email.
- Deliver functional incident and problem investigation and resolution within defined SLAs per customer
- Performing root cause analysis and identify solutions that will prevent incidents from recurring
- Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle.
- To communicate with customers through the case management system or by phone if required for expediting resolution
- Management of client Service Requests with Oracle, enhancing Oracle’s ability to provide a fix with rapid response timescales, and intelligent problem investigation
- Management of testing and implementation lifecycles when implementing fixes or changes, through client sig off for UAT to go live.
- Prepare comprehensive documentation for changes (including defect fixes) - these include Functional Design Documents, Technical Design Documents, Configuration Documents, Test Scripts and Test Results.
- To remain abreast of the latest patches and product releases, to ensure that our clients are kept up to date with these patches and product releases, in order that they comply with latest legislation
- To be aware of latest functionality developments, identifying potential configuration opportunities that would benefit Symatrix’ support customers
- To be responsible for identifying and undertaking training and personal development to meet business needs but also share with Symatrix what interests you as well so a meaningful development plan can be drawn up
- To be responsible for up-skilling junior support analysts and help grow the knowledge base across the team
- To work as part of a wider team, supporting and training colleagues where necessary.
- To fulfil, on occasions, other reasonable duties which may be required to be undertaken in the consultancy arm of Symatrix, to meet business and customer needs.
- Strong implementation or support experience in Oracle Cloud Financials and Procurement Management. Experience in several of the following modules is essential:
- Supplier Quality Management
- All financial modules (GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, SLA, Tax)
- Good knowledge of Oracle Technical elements such as SQL and PLSQL, Workflow, Approvals Management (AME), Integrations and Customisations (forms development, forms, and OAF personalisations)
- A good level of experience in the Oracle Fusion product (Cloud) is desirable but if you have a history in e-business suite with only recent experience in Cloud this can be accommodated
- Strong understanding of service management processes such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
- Commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer care
- Proven ability to build and manage client customer relationships.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the business.
- Ability to prioritise and work on incidents in parallel to team lead responsibilities.
Note: this is an SC Cleared role, so you must be eligible for Clearance at SC level.
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday as additional holiday after two years’ service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care, pension, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you are a strong Oracle professional with a background in Oracle Financials and Procurement, especially Sourcing and you are searching for a new opportunity, then please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist email@example.com
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.