Coronavirus Update - 17/03/2020
In light of last night's government update in relation to the Coronavirus, we appreciate that this is now having a far greater impact on all of us.
As the situation continues to develop, the ongoing balance of trying to ensure the health and well-being of your employees with the ability to continue to operate your business as effectively as possible will no doubt cause a number of challenges.
At Symatrix, we are currently taking advantage of our remote working policy.
We are doing everything we can to continue to support your business through these challenging times, aiming to continue to meet your normal levels of service. We are experienced at implementing and supporting our customers remotely. Our Managed Services teams, and the rest of our business, are working as normal and are here to assist you with any operational challenges you may have:
- Symatrix is operating a skeleton staff level at our offices today (made up only of people who do not travel by public transport)
- The majority of our staff are now working from home; Symatrix has a robust working from home policy, which has been heavily adopted as part of BAU for a number of years
- Our Support team are on hand to respond to any incidents you raise in the normal way via phone, email or through our portal
- Our BPO team continue to deliver services to our outsourced payroll customers, but can also advise on any BCP challenges you may have within your payroll operations
- Our TAAS team continue to deliver services to our customers
- Employees feeling unwell or in the household with anyone displaying symptoms are following the self isolation advice set out by the government
- Symatrix are taking a controlled approach to “invoking” BCP over the next few days; once this is formally invoked a detailed communication will be issued, and we will contact you by telephone to advise of the invocation
- We are replacing all face to face meetings with video conference or conference call, and are restricting any non essential travel
By ensuring our people are safe and at home, and can work even if self isolating (where not too ill) we aim to provide you with normal levels of service. We are continuing to monitor the situation very closely and will be in frequent communication to advise you of any changes.
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.