London or Cheltenham
These roles will be part of a large Managed Service team delivering support and testing for the customer, a UK government department, on their Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP solution.
On joining this graduate programme, the successful candidates will receive structured training on Oracle Cloud to develop talented Oracle functional professionals for our customer. The scheme will cover various areas of the HCM and ERP solution including Finance, HR, Payroll and Talent/Recruitment.
This programme will provide a fantastic entry point to the Oracle Cloud market, where the skills that you will learn are highly sought after and valuable.
- Learn from experts - suitable training will be provided to upskill
- Using your newly acquired Oracle Cloud skills to help the Symatrix lead support, testing and training consultants to deliver exceptional service to our customer
- Security Clearance IS required for this role (you are not required to have this now, but you should ensure that you are happy to go through security clearance, including but not limited to being UK citizen with a minimum of 10 years residence in the UK. Please familiarise yourself with eligibility criteria prior to applying)
- Please note that this role is a fully on-site position in London or Cheltenham and NOT a Hybrid/Home-Working role
- Honest with bags of integrity; you will have the ability to make mistakes and hold yourself accountable, challenge negative behaviours and tell the truth even when it’s not popular.
- Passionate about technology and process; have a desire to understand how both can improve business function and efficiency.
- A motivated self-starter; we will support you, but you will need to be accountable, keen to learn and pro-active in always finding things to do and learn.
- Conscientious with a keen attention to detail and truly customer focused. It’s really important that you are someone who can focus on detail and be proud of what you deliver to ensure our customers are delighted with our work.
- Able to ask questions when something isn’t clear – no question is too silly, and there are a lot of acronyms used in business! Excellence means a focus on the desired outcome for our customers by clarifying what they really mean and need.
- Able to Challenge; as a collaborative team, we have open discussions and always encourage a different perspective.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent experience) – we don’t really mind what in, as long as you have all of the above.
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years.
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, birthday as additional holiday after two years’ service, eye tests, private health care, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
If you are searching for a new opportunity, then please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.