Oracle Fusion HCM Consultant/ Senior Consultant (India)
You will provide Consultancy to a broad range of our Clients, covering the entire suite of Oracle HCM Cloud products and associated technology components. The purpose of this role is to provide professional, effective, and efficient Technical Consultancy to our Clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ability to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the Customer through facilitated design sessions and Configuration decisions based on good-practice / best-practice and an understanding of the Customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project.
- Support Business Development activities with strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage Customer expectations.
- Graduate-level Candidate with (probably) at-least 5+ years experience in Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Experience of at-least 2 full Life-Cycle Implementation Projects on Oracle HCM Cloud.
- Have expert level knowledge with at-least two modules from Core HR, Absence, Talent Management, ORC, OLC, Profile Management, Compensation
At Symatrix our vision is to unlock the endless possibilities of Oracle Cloud HCM and ERP.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then. Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Oracle Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premises expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from “adopting Cloud” to “embracing Cloud”.
We are delighted to be able to say that we’re an ISO27001, Bacs and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we’re proud of what we’ve achieved over the years
What can we offer in return?
Competitive Salary, Provident fund, health Insurance of INR 500,000, Term Insurance for INR 5 Million, as per India statutory requirement. Some option to work remotely.
If you are a strong Oracle professional searching for a new opportunity, then please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Want to find out more? Get in touch and discover what Symatrix could do for your business. We’d love to chat.